CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

hahahha. got another 2 pairs of flat ballet shoes from hue just now. YAYY! been buying too many pairs of shoes this month already. now i have orange, yellow and pink shoes. yayy. and i am not gonna wear any of them tomorrow cos mambo is sure to be damnnn packed.

im so excited. havent been to mambo in 6 months. as in really exactly 6 months. i remember the last time i went there was 15th june.. woooot wooooot.

went shopping with my mom and aunt after work. rushed from oglivy to the fullerton bus stop. only to realise that if i walked from oglivy to marina square.. its actually quite near.. like really near.

met my sis and the girls for dinner after that. my sis saw my paperbag and pinched my arm.... *&!$^#*&!$^......

anyway go to changealley to develop photos.. very cheappppp..

i need to stop buying shoes. bought like 3 pairs in the last week. IOU my mom and sis. i need a drug. take already will stop buying shoes....

my mom is damn cute. she can call me on my mobile when im at home, to ask me sth.. hahah. shes at home too..

anyway there isnt a family bbq this year on my birthday. HOW DEPRESSING. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home